Discover the new IPHONE 5
"True or False"
"Invisible amezing"
The technology is grewing up in a long steps, so the persons needs new gadgets, where they can listen music, take excelent pictures, be on social reds; like facebook, twitter, HI5, etc; look in the internet, and more... you know what I mean? so I have a good recomendation gadget for you if you wanna be on fashion and have the last in tecnology, is the new IPHONE 5, it has a luxury tansparent desing, and the apps that you know, like games, camera, chat, music, calls, GPS, find my Iphone and more but also it has a sensor to write in the air, with a virtual keyboard, like you'd never imagine...
with cables to plug in like headphones, and the cables for pass info to your computer, the unic thing you'll be worry is for when are you going to throw it away, you'll never want to do this, also is easy to turn it on/off, and with a great volume. The gossip is it will be on sale on October 2012, is the change of the cellphones, I know is bigger than others, but it's the most important changes in gadgets though, so RUN FOR ONE OF THESE.....


The iPhone is the best there is, I love the 5, I have the 3gs and I love, imagine if I have 5 I go crazy. and have much more reason the iphone is a luxury that very useful and fast!!=)
ResponderEliminaromg, my cellphone sucks next to this Iphone... it's really amazing, i wanna one of them, but i don't have enough money to buy it, so i have to wait finishing my major or maybe i have to work so hard... more than this is very helpful because you can do a lots of things on it... so damaris, really nice your job, keep doing, bye =)
ResponderEliminarmy god is awesome, that's fine, I think it will be very fun and everyone will want to have one .. I stood very interesting technology to great progress today.
ResponderEliminarI want one!