miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Bff, Best Friends Forever

How many times have you ever been sad, and one friend calls you and change your day?,  a lot... and the time you spend with that person is which you had plan for other things, but it doesn't care because you're talking with your friend...


This happen because, the friends are the persons you can have totally trust, who makes you laught, give you advises, get along, work out at gym, they are with you in any time you need them etc.
But into your relashionships, there is one person that more than your friend is your brother or sister, he/she is your BEST FRIEND.


I guess there are a lot kind of friendship I mean when there differents situations dor example you have to your friend in other city because she/he must to move away, it's a little sad but in a way when you see again this person you're going to have more thing to talk, and go out a lot, talk about future or plans, made a price from you to your friend, get along with him/she etc.
other example is when you have a friend that your family doesn't like, and the say he/she's really irresponsable, a bad boy/girl, and you said but it's a gentle person though etc.

Or maybe when you have a friend that go with you in the school, that is really commun, every friendships are important but more important is that you keep in touch with them in any way, REMEMBER your real friends you can count with your fingers so TAKE CARE OF THEM.



2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If I were rich I don't think give money anything, I wish throw all money and take a shower with this money! Identically when the movies!!
    your friends is the most important in her life. You're carefully!
    See you Damaris
    This is my blogger!
    https://plus.google.com/103800564591092881980#103800564591092881980/posts

    ResponderEliminar